Handbook: Latest edition live-cell analysis
The latest edition of the live-cell analysis handbook is a companion guide for live-cell analysis users. Includes discussion of live-cell analysis.
The latest edition of the Live-Cell Analysis Handbook is a companion guide for Live-Cell Analysis users. It includes an in-depth discussion of live-cell analysis, with dedicated chapters for different applications using Sartorius validated Incucyte® Live-Cell Assays. The handbook is extremely popular with users, which it is updated each year with the newest offerings.
Incucyte® Live-Cell Imaging and Analysis enables monitoring of cells in real time for days, or weeks, directly from the incubator.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Phenotypic and functional CAR-T cell characterisation
- Sartorius releases the fifth edition of its popular Live-Cell Analysis Handbook
- An IgM antibody platform to tackle SARS-CoV-2 and its variants
- Whitepaper: Accelerate antibody screening and characterisation
- Whitepaper: Characterising astroglia models