Whitepaper: Accelerate antibody screening and characterisation
This whitepaper overviews use of Advanced Flow Cytometry to accelerate antibody screening and characterisation and reveal deeper biological insights.
The iQue® Advanced Flow Cytometry Platform is designed specifically for high-throughput, large-scale screening, hence is the ideal platform for antibody discovery workflows.
This white paper reviews how biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Avacta Life Sciences, AbX Biologics and Ablynx, (a Sanofi company), are using the iQue® Advanced Flow Cytometry Platform for high throughput antibody screening and characterisation workflows.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Phenotypic and functional CAR-T cell characterisation
- Sartorius releases the fifth edition of its popular Live-Cell Analysis Handbook
- An IgM antibody platform to tackle SARS-CoV-2 and its variants
- Whitepaper: Accelerate antibody screening and characterisation
- Whitepaper: Characterising astroglia models