Lab Automation In-Depth Focus 2018
In this issue: how lab automation has accelerated pharmaceutical research by simplifying operations, reducing manual tasks and increasing the efficiency, quality and reproducibility of results.
- The value of automating assays in screening
The screening of biological assays against compound libraries in a high-throughput fashion is a widely employed methodology to identify chemical starting points in drug discovery. Sheraz Gul and Giulia Pasini describe a commonly used cell viability assay in manual and automated fashion and provide data from each scenario.
- Lab automation and robotics – accelerating the pace of antimicrobial therapy
Antibiotic resistance has become one of the biggest global public health threats that affects countless human lives, irrespective of age, sex, time and country. Pushpanathan Muthuirulan describes how lab automation has accelerated pharmaceutical research by simplifying operations, reducing manual tasks and increasing the efficiency, quality and reproducibility of results.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!