Drug Target Review – Issue #1 2018
In this issue: how customised cell engineering advances immunotherapy, how insights into auto-immunity are providing new opportunities for immune-oncology, and advances in lab automation and robotics are accelerating the pace of antimicrobial therapy.
- FOREWORD: The role of charity support in drug discovery research
Jan Kulagowski, Drug Discovery Manager, Parkinson’s UK
- IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY: Lymphocytes: how customised cell engineering advances immunotherapy
Tamara J Laskowski, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Assays
- ONCOLOGY: Insights into auto- immunity provide new opportunities for immune-oncology
Stuart Farrow and Christian Dillon, Cancer Research UK Therapeutic Discovery Laboratories
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Lab automation
- LIPIDOMICS: How the study of lipidomics is benefiting from recent advances in mass spectrometry
Cristina Legido-Quigley, Diabetes Center Copenhagen, and King’s College London
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Informatics
- HIT TO LEAD: Rapidly synthesised fluorinated heterocyclic drug scaffold: accelerating the hit-to-lead process
Avinder S Bhambra, De Montfort University, Sheraz Gul, Fraunhofer-IME, and George W Weaver, Loughborough University
Issue #1 2018 of Drug Target Review is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!